A Re post from Facebook :)



For quite some time now, I've allowed myself to do a little bit of "soul searching". I thought that if I forced myself to do things (like wake up really early in the morning to watch the sunrise, and go running to CCP even if I know that I trip a lot when I run), somewhere down the road, I'd forget everything and give myself a fresh start. But, today I've realized, moving on is not about about distractions.Doing these things made me realize that there is so much more to be done in this world, and that the only way to give yourself a chance is to let go of the things that tie you down. To let go of the things that remind you how inadequate you are, or the things that were once very good, but you know now, is not for you. Doing these things make you realize that there's a whole world out there, waiting for you. I can't say that I'm done with this chapter in my life, and that I've fully moved on, but you know what? There's always another sunrise tomorrow.

You Might Also Like

0 comments