Let's Catch Up!

It's been long! 
A lot has happened in the last few months. 
I wish I could write about it ( but I can't because let's face it, I'm not that good with words )
So, I'll take you through it, with the help of my pictures. 

* I've written notes/quotes below, for future reference. I think I'm going to be doing that a lot now. 


1.) Don't focus on the things that you don't have. Focus on what you do have, then work forward.

2.)  You're not alone. 


 3.) Listen. 

 4.) Don't rush things. Instant gratification doesn't last long. 
 Juneau, Alaska



 5.) The only way to navigate through life is by having Faith. ( So cheesy, but it's true! ) 
Juneau, Alaska

 6.) Don't try to be happy. Happiness is fleeting. Always aim to be at peace. Be at peace with who you are, what you can do and what you can't. 
Juneau, Alaska



 8.)  There are things that you will forget. So, make the most of the moment. 
Skagway, Alaska

9.) There will always be reminders about how small you are in this world.
Take it as a good thing. 
Tracey Arm, Alaska

10.) Don't walk on logs, excpecting not to fall. ( No, this is not a metaphor. I fell on that lake! ) 
Sasamat Lake, Coquitlam

11.) It's okay to get lost for a while. 
Crystal Falls Trail, Coquitlam


So, that's what I've been up to. Hope I get to write and post more meaningful stuff here. 




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I freaking love this post. Quotes under each photo are so accurate gabs!!!!! we'll be blogging together in 1 week :) So close i can't wait to see you

    ReplyDelete